!– canonical y hreflang –> <!– /canonical y hreflang –>
Airbrush Kit 056 Master Nails
Airbrush Nail Art Master Kit. Contains:
* Required fields
Master airbrushing kit specially designed for artists with the following characteristics:
The kit includes:
Iwata Eclipse airbrushes are multifunctional, they have a high Paint flow and high detail, covering most needs. They are commonly used to apply thick or pre-mixed paints. suitable for uses requiring precise control in the application of medium and large paint quantities, and in a wide range of surfaces and sizes.
Iwata Eclipse HP-CS is a double action airbrush, and has and paint gravity feed system.
The box contains:
Airbrush compressor Elite ES960C is suitable for professionals and artists that make general airbrushing medium-scale works as:
INSTANT power: the compressor is powerful, compact, friendly and silent.
This compressor works with double pressure system:
suitable for working with a large nozzle, even with two airbrushes. It has a high pressure switch which allows working with pneumatic tools as a small stapler or small spray gun.
Contents of the primary colors set W101-00 Wicked Primary Set:
Wicked Colors and Wicked Detail are the high performance range of water-based paints of Createx Colors ideal for Textile decoration, Nail Art. Once the paint has dried, the garment should be ironed inside durning four minutes.
The Wicked Paints Colors are specially formulated to apply with airbrush and offer exceptional flow and atomization, even with 0.2 mm nozzle airbrushes.
Its high pigment load offers a good semi-opaque covering directly from the bottle. Wicked Colors dries leaving a semi gloss finish (70% gloss level) while Wicked Detail dries leaving a matt finish (30% gloss level).
All the Wicked Paints can be diluted in any proportion with W100 Reducer. Some famous illustrators have informed us that they reduce the paint up to in 800%.
To make the paint more transparent (undiluted) you must use the the binder W200 Transparent Base.
While white Paint W050 Detail White is very fine and allows working at low pressure and with a low nozle, W030 Wicked White is ideal when saturation and full coverage is required.
W051 Detail Black Paint is very fine and allows working at low pressure and with a low nozle. However it offers a good coverage.
Three mini stencil for Nail decoration.
3 meter Elite Airbrush Hose MNG1818-3 with with two threaded female endings G1/8 that engages most airbrushes and compressors in our shop.
Quick connector and pressure regulator for airbrushes with 1/8 connections.
It includes a female connector with pressure regulator and a male connector. The male connector is threaded to the 1/8 hose, and the male connector to the airbrush air inlet. Connected by pressure, disconnected by pulling up the central part of the female connector body.
Advantages of the quick connector with regulator:
Five sticks to clean airbrushes in different sizes. You can clean the paint reservoir, the paint ducts and the head of the airbrush (shutter, nozzle and nozzle cap).
Mini filter that is placed between the airbrush and the Hose that retains moisture generated by the compressor condensation.
Support for two airbrushes with fastening clamp on the the table.
The Stencils are available in different thicknesses and transparence degrees depending on your needs. For example, the Stencils used for automotive custom or illustration are usually semi opaque white and its thickness is 190 microns. In the other hand the Stencils for makeup and tattoos are usually transparent and thinner.
You can order a stencil with your logo or design.
|Modelo aerógrafo||Eclipse HP-CS|
|Sistema gatillo||Doble Acción|
|Tipo de Depósito||Gravedad|
|Tipo de Boquilla||Flotante|
|Regulador de Presión||No|
|Regulador de Pintura||No|
|Garantía aerógrafo||5 años|
|Objetivo Detalle||Hacer detalles y fondear|
|Nivel y Uso||Master o Uso Alto|
|Aire Aspirado L/Min||40|
|Ruido dba||38 dba|
|Presión Max. (bar)||6|
|Garantía compresor||12 meses|
No customer comments for the moment.